- Me: This older generation pisses me off so much
- Therapist: Why?
- Me: Because when I was growing up, we were forcefed the idea that if we didn't want to be 'flipping burgers at McDonalds,' then we'd better go to college.
- Therapist: And?
- Me: And now we've all gone to college, have degrees, can't get a damn job, and the same people that told us to go to college call us entitled assholes because we refuse to flip burgers
- Therapist: Touche
when ur friend starts liking something u rly like
contrary to popular belief, vincent van gogh actually cut his ear off so he could not hear the haters
if you use the bible as an excuse towards being anti gay dont forget that:
- torn clothes (like ripped jeans)
- wearing clothing made from 2 different fabrics
- cutting your hair
- and working on Sundays
are all listed as abominations in the bible as well
Also in the Hebrew bible abomination means more of being against tradition or ritual not morally wrong.